Buller McLeod Lawyers can provide assistance for a range of matters relating to family law and de facto relationships, including:
Marriage, De Facto and Divorce Law
- Binding Financial Agreements (popularly referred to as Pre Nuptial Agreements). For more information about our “flat rate” Pre Nuptial Agreement Special Offer please go to our Binding Financial Agreements page.
- Divorce in Australia including preparing and serving divorce papers
- Legal separation issues
- Spousal maintenance
- Property settlements
- Legal representation in the Family Court or Federal Circuit Court
- Child support and enforcement of payments
- Parental responsibility
- Child Custody (Residence), Parental Responsibility and Access
Contact us for more information or to arrange a consultation with a Glenroy family law lawyer.
Contact us to arrange a consultation with our partner Peter McLeod who has over 30 years experience in Family Law matters.