We are all living through extraordinary times, and we are all in this together and have to work together to until it is over – this means we all have to obey the laws concerning “social distancing” and “self-quarantining”. For our part we have introduced the following Rules to ensure that our staff and clients stay healthy, while we continue to work for our clients during this difficult time.
Please ensure the following rules are strictly observed until further notice for the safety of our staff, our clients and the general public. We are still operating for business and available to help clients, but subject to the following Rules:
- NO ENTRY without a prior appointment or permission from staff. If someone for some reason “must” personally come to the office to collect or pick up documents they have to ring ahead first, obtain permission and make a time to do so, so we can space these attendances out appropriately and do not have a Reception area full of people breaching the “social distancing” restrictions.
- No “face to face” interviews with clients and no appointments for such meetings;
- If you are allowed entry “social distancing” rules of no more than 4 people per 100 square meters and individual distancing of 1.5 meters from person to person will strictly apply.
- If allowed entry do not cross the black social distancing line on the floor of Reception without permission from staff;
- Anyone attending Reception must use the hand sanitiser pump in place there;
- All communications with clients and other parties to be by telephone or email;
- Wherever possible all correspondence and documents are to be sent to us or received by us by email, post or delivered through the delivery slot to the right of the front door.
- if you have symptoms of a fever, sore throat, headache or a dry cough please contact your medical health provider (GP) or go to this Australian government Department of Health website for more information about what you should do. Please do not attend our office if you have any of these symptoms.
If you have any questions about these rules, or how we can try to make arrangements within these rules to help you with your matter please call or send us an email
We use Leap Legal software which means that our clients matters and documents are accessible to us in the Cloud wherever we are, enabling us to work from home if necessary.
We have now also created a Web Portal through which clients can instruct us to act for them in their new Conveyancing, Will, Power of Attorney or Sale/Purchase of business matter, without having to come into the office. To enter the Portal just click the button below
<a href=”https://bullermcleod.leapweb.com.au” target=”_BLANK” style=”display: inline-block;”><object type=”image/svg+xml” data=”http://leapwp.com.au/button/?text=Enter%20Our%20Client%20Web%20Portal&bgcol=000000&col=ffffff&radius=25″ style=”pointer-events:none;”></object></a>