Whether you are starting a business and looking for legal advice, looking for business lawyers to assist with commercial litigation or planning to buy or sell a business, Buller McLeod business lawyers can help. We know Australian business laws through and through and have sound experience across many different industries. We offer practical legal solutions to individuals, small businesses and SMEs. We can help you by providing the following legal services for business:
- Business structures: If you are establishing a new business enterprise we can help you make sure that you are setting the business up soundly, whether by partnership, joint venture, company, trust or franchise. If you’re looking to restructure your business we can help with partnership dissolutions and corporate restructures.
- Business contracts: we can prepare or review all types of legal contracts including purchase or sale of business, franchise agreements, supply agreements, service agreements, distribution agreements, partnership agreements, commercial contracts. We’ll make sure that the contract terms and conditions are suitable for your business now and into the future and ensure that due diligence standards are met.
- Commercial disputes and commercial litigation: We offer dispute resolution services and business litigation covering a wide range of problems including breach of contract, building and property disputes, debt recovery, copyright infringement, partnership disputes and corporations law.
- Corporations law: We can assist with shareholders agreements, advice on corporate governance, documenting company administrations.
- Franchises: If you’re looking to buy into a franchise we can help you go through the franchise agreement and franchisor disclosure documents to make sure that you are aware of all of the issues that could make or break your new business.
- Property and leasing: We can assist with retail leasing and commercial leasing for both landlords and tenants. We can also assist with the sale or purchase of commercial property.
- Commercial law and small business legal advice: We offer small business legal help in a wide range of matters including trade practices law and consumer law.
- Business succession and asset protection: You need a plan in place to make sure that your business and personal assets are protected. We can work with your business and family to devise a plan that keeps your hard won assets safe through unit, discretionary and family trusts, Wills and/or Powers of Attorney.
Our business lawyers can help get business startups off to a good start and help nurture and sustain more established businesses and corporate enterprises.
You can contact us with details of your new business sale or purchase through our Web Portal
<a href=”https://bullermcleod.leapweb.com.au” target=”_BLANK” style=”display: inline-block;”><object type=”image/svg+xml” data=”http://leapwp.com.au/button/?text=Web%20Portal&bgcol=5dacee&col=ffffff&radius=25″ style=”pointer-events:none;”></object></a>